St Catherine of Siena Catholic School is a learning community of faith which aspires to engage and empower each student to excel as lifelong learners.
We are Respectful.
We are Learners.
We are our Best Selves.
- As a Catholic Parish Primary School in partnership with our families and parish we, at St Catherine of Siena;
- St Catherine of Siena Catholic School is an engaging learning community, enlightened by Gospel values.
- Our school energises each student through high expectations, empowering all to set the world on fire.
- Together, enriching each other’s journey, building a learning community of faith and excellence.
- Energise all students with quality and innovative teaching and learning through high expectation to pursue excellence. We welcome and promote a compassionate community of learners who recognise and respect the dignity of all, celebrating differences. Rejoice in diversity, knowing all children can learn.
- Engage and enlighten each child in Gospel values, modelling the Catholic Social Teaching and embracing Catholic tradition.
- Cultivate a positive, safe school of learners with a particular focus on enhancing each child’s wellbeing through regular exercise and mindfulness.
- Emphasis the building of positive relationships with self and others for each member of the school community.
- Deliver a state of the art, purpose built, research based new educational facilities.
- Develop a strong sustainability education through our words and actions.
Children engaged in their learning and empowered to be who God created them to be, will excel as global community citizens and set the world on fire.
Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.
― St. Catherine of Siena