We’d like to confirm the details about our upcoming information evening.
When: Monday 20 May at 7.30pm
Where: Armstrong Creek Community Hub, Community Space 2.
Located at 46-70 Central Boulevard, Armstrong Creek 3217 VIC.
Interested families are invited to register for the information evening via email: email@example.com. Please indicate how many people will be attending. Babysitting will be provided at the venue on the night if required.
On the night we will be providing parents with the most up to date information on the education journey we are planning for students at St Catherine of Siena. Specifically, we will be providing updates on:
- grade levels to be offered in 2020
- our school fees,
- orientation details,
- the school crossings
- before and after school care
- uniform design
- sustainable approaches to be implemented at our school
- the timeline of the building development
- the commencement date of stage 2 and 3 of the masterplan will all be shared.
We will also unveil some exciting developments for the grounds of St Catherine’s.
Feel free to share this information with any families who may also be interested or give Donna Bryce a call on 0439 892 080 if you have any questions.