St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School is located in the Nazareth Parish. Our enrolment policy and a map of the enrolment boundary can be found here.
2024 Enrolment Information
Enrolments for Prep and other year levels for 2023 are now open. Enrolment applications are due by 30th April, 2023. New families will be invited for an interview with the principal in early May. First round offers will be made in mid-May, 2023.
Information about school tours can be found here.
St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School will be open to all families who respect and support the Catholic mission and traditions of the school, including non-Catholic families. However, according to guidelines set by Catholic Education, priority entry will be given to baptised Catholic students.
There is an agreed order of priority for enrolment in MACS schools, which must be followed in the enrolment policy and procedures. As systemic Catholic schools, the first priority of Catholic schools is the provision of a Catholic education for Catholic children.
The order of priority for MACS primary schools is:
- siblings of children already enrolled in the school
- Catholic children who reside within the Parish catchment areas
- Catholic children who are not residents of the parish but are recognised as parishioners by the parish priest
- Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons)
- children from non-Catholic Eastern churches (i.e. Greek Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox and other Orthodox) who are residents of the parish
- children from non-Catholic Eastern churches (i.e. Greek Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Ukrainian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox and other Orthodox) who reside outside the parish
- other Christian children who are residents of the parish
- other Christian children who reside outside the parish
- non-Christian children who are residents of the parish
- non-Christian children who reside outside the parish.
Enrolment Process and Procedures
CEOM Policy 2.4 will guide all decisions that relate to Enrolment process and procedures.
Parents are required to complete the Application for enrolment form before enrolment into a school can be considered.
The following documentation is required for enrolment:
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Immunisation certificate
- Relevant Visa and Passport (if applies)