St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School will be open to all families who respect and support the Catholic mission and traditions of the school, including non-Catholic families. However, according to guidelines set by Catholic Education, priority entry will be given to baptised Catholic students.
St Catherine’s enrolment policy is consistent with the CEM Policy 2.4 Enrolment for Schools in the Archdiocese of Melbourne.
The enrolment order of priority is:
- Catholic children who reside within the Parish catchment areas.
- Catholic children from other parishes (for pastoral reasons).
- Children from non-Catholic Eastern churches who reside within the Parish catchment areas.
- Other Christian children who reside within the Parish catchment areas.
- Non-Christian children who reside within the Parish catchment areas.
- The Parish Priest will consider enrolments from outside the above priority list. (Based on Pastoral reasons).
Enrolment Process and Procedures
CEOM Policy 2.4 will guide all decisions that relate to Enrolment process and procedures.
Parents are required to complete the Application for enrolment form before enrolment into a school can be considered.
The following documentation is required for enrolment:
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate
- Immunisation certificate
- Relevant Visa and Passport (if applies)